6.5 crore people will get PF at this rate

EPFO Interest Rate Final: Central Government Employees Provident Fund Organization (Employees Provident Fund Organization) Has approved 8.1 percent interest rate on deposits for 2021-22! This information has been given by the EPFO ​​office. Interest is deposited in the accounts of the customers only after the approval of the Union Ministry of Finance. in the month of march efpo Had reduced it from 8.5 percent to 8.1 percent for the financial year 2021-22!

EPFO Interest Rate Final

EPFO Interest Rate Final

EPFO Interest Rate Final

It is being told that the interest rate on PF is still low, so it can be deposited before December! Currently, PF is getting the lowest interest in 43 years! Now after approval from Ministry of Finance Employees Provident Fund Organization (Employees Provident Fund Organization) Interest can be credited to the PF account of the members at any time.

EPFO Interest Rate at the lowest level

interest rate on pf now (PF Interest Rate) Lowest level in decades! EPFO PF has fixed the interest rate of PF at 8.1% for 2021-22. This is the lowest rate of interest on Provident Fund since 1977-78.

Earlier in 2020-21, interest was being received on PF at the rate of 8.5%. FY 2020-21 (FY21) There was no change in the interest rate of PF. Just a year before this, in 2019-20, this interest rate was reduced from 8.65 percent to 8.5 percent!

How much interest was received earlier, how much will be received now

  • If we look at earlier, then at the rate of 8.5% per annum, you used to get interest on Rs.3918, which becomes Rs.333.03. That is, annually you used to get an interest of Rs 1,875.61 at the rate of 8.5 percent Compound Interest!
  • Now pf interest rate Has been reduced to 8.1 percent! That is, you will get an interest of Rs 317.35 every month! In this way, at a compounding rate of 8.1 percent, you will get an interest of Rs 1,785.35 annually!
  • In this way, you will have to face a loss of Rs 90.26 (1,875.61-1,785.35) annually!

PF money is invested here (EPFO Interest Rate Final)

Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (Employees Provident Fund Organization) PF invests the amount deposited in the account of the account holders in many places. A part of the earnings from this investment is given to the account holders in the form of interest.

At present EPFO ​​invests in 85% debt option. These also include government securities and bonds. The remaining 15 percent is invested in ETFs. pf interest (PF interest) Fixed on the basis of earnings from debt and equity.

This is how you can check PF balance (How to check PF Balance)

You EPFO Select ‘For Employees’ from the dropdown of Our Services. After this click on Member Passbook. Now login with the help of UAN Number and Password!

pf account Select and you will see the balance as soon as you open it! SMS ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ to 7738299899 to check balance via SMS. You will get the information about PF Balance in the reply. Apart from this, the Umang app (Umang App) PF balance can also be checked from

This is how you can know PF balance from Umang app

You can also check your PF balance through Umang App whenever you want. Download the UMANG App on your Smartphone! Click on EPFO ​​in UMANG App! Click on Employee Centric Services in this!

anymore View Passbook Click on enter your UAN and password. OTP will come on the registered mobile number. After entering it at the designated place, you can check pf balance (Check PF Balance) can do !

Get balance information by missed call

PF balance information will be received through Missed Call from the same mobile number that the Employees Provident Fund Organization (Employees Provident Fund Organization) is registered in

To get balance information through missed call pf Subscriber has to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from the registered mobile number. Shortly after making the call, your account information will come through SMS on your mobile.

Learn this also :- SBI FD Interest Rate Increased: SBI increased FD rate, now 1 lakh FD will get this much interest in a year