EPF Interest Transferred Successfully Fully : Employees Provident Fund Organization has finally given 8.50% interest in PF accounts (EPF Account) for the financial year 2019-20! After the release of the circular, which you can now see in your PF passbook and you can know that – How much interest has been received in your PF account for the financial year 2019-20? So let us know how you can check the amount of interest in your PF passbook?
EPF Interest Transferred Successfully
How to check interest in pf passbook
- First of all, visit the official site of Employees Provident Fund Organisation, epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on the option for employees on our services tab.
- Click on the Member Passbook option below!
- Now enter your UAN number, password and security code and login!
- EPF Passbook page will open.
- Select Member ID I select my PF Account!
- passbook [NEW: YEARLY] Click on the button!
- Select the financial year 2019-20 in the financial year!
- Your EPF Passbook (EPF Account) will appear below, which you can also download by clicking on the Download Passbook button!
- In this PF passbook you will get Int! Entry will be seen till 31/03/2020!
- In this column, you will get to know the EPF interest (PF Account) credit amount for 2019-20!
Here you will see the amount of interest in employee share and employer share column, however interest amount in pension contribution will be shown as zero (0) as there is no interest on pension contribution. So friends, in this way you can check EPF interest credit status for FY 2019-20 in your PF passbook and know about the amount of interest that has been credited!
2019-20 EPF Interest Credit
- In March 2020, there was talk of paying 8.50 percent interest in PF accounts for the financial year 2019-20!
- In the CBT meeting on September 9, 2020, the interest rate of 8.50% was deposited in two installments.
- In December 2020, the Labor Ministry sent a proposal to the Finance Ministry for interest at the rate of 8.50% in one instalment.
- On 30 December 2020, the Ministry of Finance approved the proposal of the Ministry of Labour.
- The official notification on EPF interest was released on 4 January 2021!
- From January 11, interest credit started being deposited in PF accounts (EPF Account).
We should consider the same EPF (EPF Account) statement which is given above! My friend joined his first job in a private limited company in September 2012. His company contributes 8.33% of his basic salary as “EPF Deposit” (Rs 239 per month) and 3.67% (Rs 541) towards the EPS scheme. , (12% subject to a minimum of Rs 6,500 in 2012-13)! (Employees Provident Fund Organisation) His contribution was 12% of Rs 6500 which was Rs 780!
Public Provident Fund Calculator: Know how much money you will get in PPF, calculate online like this