HDFC ECSS Scholarship Application Form 2023- With the objective of social welfare and serving education facilities to all sections of the society, HDFC announces the ECSS Scholarship Program for studying in class 6-12 in government or private schools across the country. This HDFC Bank Scholarship Program is a way to solve the problem of students who left their school education midway due to lack of fees. The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) program is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing personal/economic hardship.
HDFC Scholarship Application Form for the year 2023 is to be started. You are suggested to move your cursor down to check the complete details related to HDFC ECSS Scholarship Application Form 2023. HDFC Bank launched the ‘Educational Distress Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) scheme to provide HDFC Scholarship 2023 to economically and socially weaker individuals. Candidates who want to apply for HDFC ECSS Scholarship must check their eligibility and fill the HDFC Scholarship Application Form before the last date.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2023
|Organization Name||HDFC Bank|
|Application for||‘ECSS’ – Educational Crisis Scholarship Support|
|HDFC Scholarship Application Form Mode||online|
|Education Level||School / College / University|
|Period of Scholarship||two years|
Main objective of HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2023
The main objective behind ECSS is to provide help to those students who are suffering from all the education crisis which sometimes make that child drop out of the school/college/university. This will help them in overcoming a difficult situation / personal / family crisis without adversely affecting their education.
HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying in class 6-12 can apply for this scholarship program.
- If a candidate is doing graduation from a recognized college and wants to do post graduation; It can also be applied under this scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents of the candidate should not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- Applicants who are not able to pay for their education due to some personal/family crisis and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university are eligible to get scholarship benefits.
What will be the duration of HDFC Scholarship 2023?
HDFC Scholarship Duration 2023 is only one year. The candidate can renew the scholarship for a maximum period of 2 years. For this, the applicant needs to reapply and reapply for the scholarship every year.
HDFC Scholarship Reward 2023
|Level of study||Scholarship amount|
|Class 6 to 12||Up to INR 10,000|
|Undergraduation/Postgraduation||Up to INR 25,000|
HDFC Scholarship 2023 Documents
- Attestation Form duly signed and stamped by the School Principal / College Dean / Director
- Attested copies of previous year mark sheets
- Two copies of address proof
- doctor’s note in case of illness
- Salary Slip (if any)
- 10/12 class mark sheet
- Self-declaration of family income (for self-employed) or income proof from employer
How to fill HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2023?
- Visit the HDFC Scholarship website which is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- Read full details about HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Already registered candidates have to access the HDFC Scholarship login credentials using the following link i.e. appearing on the top corner of the homepage.
Click on “If you are already registered, sign in here”
- New users have to go for HDFC Crisis Scholarship registration by selecting the “Apply” button.
- Enter your valid email address and identify yourself.
- After registering yourself, use your login credentials and fill the HDFC Scholarship Online Form 2023.
- Upload relevant documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form Online 2023.
- Press the “Submit” tab to submit the HDFC ECSS Scholarship Form 2023.
- Take a print out of the form of HDFC Scholarship for Students 2023 for future use.
HDFC Scholarship Selection Process
- Applications received on or before the HDFC Bank Scholarship deadline will be assessed based on the criteria set by the management of HDFC Bank.
- The students will be selected on the basis of marks obtained on the basis of selection criteria.
- While every effort will be made to ensure fair scrutiny, management reserves the right to decide the final recipients.
- Verification by HDFC Bank branch is not required after the submission of online application.
HDFC ECSS Selection List-2
Here you can check the list of selected contenders for HDFC Scholarship PDF by visiting the given link. The HDFC ECSS Selection List for the year will be available here as soon as it is released.
HDFC Scholarship Result 2023
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result will be available for download. The students will be shortlisted on the marks scored by the student on various criteria of the specified position. Candidates can download the ECSS Merit List from the official website and check whether they have selected.
HDFC Scholarship – Contact Details
In case of any query or problem regarding the scholarship, candidates can contact to the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. Candidates can also call or write on the number/email given below.
phone number – 022 3075 1030 / 022 3075 1006
email id – firstname.lastname@example.org