Kind Scholarship Online Application Form Kind scholarship has been started for the female students of India. Girl students from class 9th to post graduation are eligible for KIDS Scholarship. Online application form is available. Make sure to register yourself under Scholarship for Female Students and avail the benefits of the scheme. The Kind Scholarship for Young Women will provide financial assistance to female students. This financial allowance will be given on annual basis. The financial amount ranges from Rs 6000 to Rs 18000 according to the education qualification. Today we are going to discuss about the Kind Scholarship Online Application Form scheme eligibility, registration process and benefits so that you can get full benefit of it, stay with us and read the article completely.
Kind Scholarship Online Application Form
|Scheme Name||Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||buddy4study Scholarship Platform|
|Start date of Scholarship||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||online|
|beneficiary||Girls Student (Class 9)th to Post Graduate)|
|Financial amount||Rs 6000 to Rs 18000|
Silent Features of the Scholarship
- The scheme provides financial assistance to poor girl children.
- Every Indian woman is eligible for the scheme.
- Only online application form will be accepted.
Women Kind Scholarship
India’s largest scholarship platform “friend4study” provides financial assistance to poor female students who are unable to bear the burden of studies due to their poor financial condition. Now the interested candidates who wish to go for higher education can apply for KIND Scheme 2023 before the last date.
Objective of Women Kind Scholarship Scheme
The online education scholarship aims to provide equal opportunities for education to every girl child in the country. With the help of this financial aid scholarship scheme, every female student will get a better opportunity for education. This scheme will definitely play an important role in making India educated.
Benefits of Kind Scholarship
- 6,000 will be given every year to the students of 9th and 10th.
- 12,000 will be given every year in 11th and 12th.
- 18,000 will be given to the student after graduation or post graduation.
Eligibility for Kind Scholarship Scheme
- The girl should be an Indian citizen.
- Studied in standards 9 to 12 in a recognized school in India.
- Annual household income should be less than INR 4 Lakh.
- Passed the previous examination with at least 60% marks.
Kind Scholarship Document Requirement
- previous year mark sheet
- school or college identity card
- bonafide certificate
- current year fee receipt
- Aadhar card
- address proof
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
How to apply online for Kind Scholarship
- Candidates who want to apply for the scheme firstly visit the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the homepage.
- In the third step register as a new user by providing the required details.
- Now after successful registration login as user to fill online application form.
- Upload the complete required documents along with the application form.
- Check all the filled details carefully and at last click on submit button.