Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023 Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), Jammu and Kashmir 2023 is a scholarship scheme for the students having domicile of Jammu and Kashmir. AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the notification for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023. The scholarship has been started to build the capabilities of the youth of Jammu and Kashmir. The Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) was launched in the academic year 2011-12 for the youth of Jammu and Kashmir to pursue higher studies outside the state. The objective of the scholarship is to meet the expenditure towards academic fees and other maintenance charges.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) also known as AICTE JK Scholarship is offered by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir to students pursuing undergraduate studies outside the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates can check all the details of AICTE JK Scholarship 2023 like online application form, eligibility criteria, required documents etc. in the article below. AICTE JK Scholarship is awarded to all eligible candidates towards expenditure towards academic fee and maintenance allowance (hostel, mess, cost of books and other incidental charges).
AICTE Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility status for AICTE Scholarship Application Form before applying. Here we are going to provide AICTE JK Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
- Students must be domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidate must have passed 12th examination affiliated to Jammu & Kashmir Board and CBSE.
- Candidates who want to take admission under Lateral Entry Scheme must have passed Diploma in Engineering from Polytechnic Institute recognized by &K.
- AICTE prepared a common merit list for students who have obtained registration from AICTE Scholarship Portal for allotment of seats during online counseling for the academic year 2023.
- The family income of the candidate should be less than 8.00 lakh per annum.
Documents required for AICTE JK Scholarship 2023
The students who want to fill the AICTE Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Form form, the list of AICTE JK Scholarship required documents are given below.
- Personal particulars certificate of the candidate
- 10th mark sheet of the student.
- 12th class mark sheet of the applicant.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate of the candidate issued by the competent authority.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Scanned photograph of the student in jpg / jpeg / png format and size should not exceed 10 kb and should not exceed 200 kb.
- Scanned signature of the candidate in jpg / jpeg / png format should not exceed 10 kb and should not exceed 50 kb.
AICTE JK Scholarship 2023 ~ AICTE Scholarship Gov Verify Email
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers various schemes and special scholarships to promote technical education in Jammu and Kashmir. You can check all AICTE Scholarship List from https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes. Candidates can check the AICTE JK Scholarship List from below.
- PG Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme – PMSSS
- Pragati Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- AICTE-INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- Prerana Scheme For SC / ST / Students For Higher Education
- Samriddhi Scheme For SC / ST Students For Setting Up Start-Ups
- National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF)
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 Benefit
All the candidates can check the AICTE JK Scholarship Benefits. The government provides the hostel maintenance fee, mess, cost of books and other items. 1,00,000 to each student for all the scholarships. AICTE will send all the scholarship amount to your bank account. So, check whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar number or not.
|Scholarship For Stream||Academic Fee Limits||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000/-||2070|
|Professional/Engineering /Nursing/Pharmacy/ Agri. HMCT Degree||Upto Rs. 1,25,000/-||2830|
|Medical Degree – MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS||Upto Rs. 3,00,000/-||100|
|Total no. of scholarship||5000|
How to apply for AICTE JK Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates are required to visit the online portal of AICTE.
- Go to the registration process.
- On successful registration, eligible candidates will be issued username and password to fill the online form on the AICTE portal.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter your personal, professional and bank details correctly.
- The student is required to give the preference of the course he/she intends to pursue i.e. General or Vocational or Medical stream.
- Upload the scanned copy of Aadhaar Card of the student
- Now upload the scanned copy of the first two pages of the bank passbook which confirms your bank details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- Submit the form.
AICTE JK Scholarship Counseling Process
- All the seats will be allotted through online counseling only.
- Without participation in the colleges available for online counseling and choice filling, admission will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- List of Institutes/Universities where offers for admission have been made and choice filling will be displayed in the login of the candidate.
- Candidates eligible under the scheme are directed to choose courses from these Institutes/Universities only.
- Merit list of candidates based on marks obtained in CBSE / J&K Board will be displayed before first round counseling result.