CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form 2023 The scholarship is given for those girls who are single girl child to their parents to help their parents by giving them further education. Scheme for Single Girl Child is an initiative made by CBSE for single girl students who have secured minimum 60% marks or 6.2 CGPA grade in class 10th. So we are advised to the candidates to apply online for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. form before the due date. The students must check the online process of CBSE Single Girl Scholar Form notification. This notification provides you important details about CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to fill the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form. Eligible candidates can apply Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2023 before the last date. We have given the official information below in this page. The number of scholarships for a particular year will be variable and will be awarded to “single girl students” who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X examination in that year. By offering this scholarship CBSE aims to acknowledge the efforts of meritorious girl students and encourage their parents to promote further education among girls.
Details Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
|Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme|
|beneficiary||Single girl child|
Allotment of CBSE Single Girl Scholarship
The number of scholarships for a particular year will be variable and will be awarded to “single girl students” who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X examination in that year. The Central Board of Secondary Education releases the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form. So eligible students can apply for this scholarship. This is a great plan by CBSE. So get ready with your documents and apply the application form of Single Girl Child Scholarship.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship will be given on the basis of merit list from the result of CBSE class X examination. The eligibility criteria will be as follows:
i) All single girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/grade in CBSE class X examination and studying in class XI & XII in school (affiliated to CBSE) with tuition fee of Rs.1500/- does not exceed Rs. afternoon during the academic year, will be considered for this purpose. Over the next two years, the total increase in tuition fee in such school shall not exceed 10% of the tuition fee charged.
NRI applicants to the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for NRIs has been fixed at a maximum of Rs.6,000/- per month.
ii) The scholarship will be awarded to Indian citizens only.
iii) Students should continue their schooling in class XI and XII in the school.
iv) Candidate who have passed CBSE Class X Exam in 2019 will be considered.
v) A student availing scholarship under this scheme can enjoy another concession given by the school in which he/she is studying other organization(s).
Documents required for the scheme
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- proof of admission
- Bank account details
- Fee Structure Details
- passport size photo
- scanned signature
- ID card for students
- Class 11th mark sheet for renewal of scholarship
- aadhaar card link to bank account
- A copy of bank passbook
- An affidavit on Rs.50 stamp paper from parents or girl child duly attested by SDM or First Class Magistrate or Gazette Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, mentioning that he/she is the only child in the family
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Benefits
|Classes||Scholarship Per Month||Total Scholarship|
|Class 11th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Class 12th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Total Scholarship for 2 years||₹ 12000|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Rewards 2023
The scholarship will be awarded for a period of 2 years. However, after passing 11th with minimum 50% marks, candidates have to apply for renewal of scholarship. Selected students will receive INR 500/- per month. Payment will be made through NEFT/ECS.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Process
A) The student must have passed class X examination from CBSE and must have secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
B) Pursuing class XI and XII from CBSE affiliated schools.
C) The student (girl) should be the only child of her parents.
D) Original Affidavit duly attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate / SDM /
Executive Magistrate/Notary as per the prescribed format available on the website of the Board. (Photocopy of the affidavit will not be accepted.)
E) An application form should be attested by the Principal of the school from where the student is studying in class XI after passing class X from the board examination.
F) Tuition fee should not exceed Rs. 1,500/- per month in class X and an increase of 10% for classes XI and XII.
How to Apply Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2023
- The candidate has to enter his/her Roll Number and Certificate Number.
- Fill all your details carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the registration number displayed on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking given in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it up, affix the photograph and get it attested by the school.
- Prepare the affidavit as per the format given in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, i.e. Affidavit and Undertaking, to create a jpg image file of up to 1 MB size.
- Go to the “Upload Documents” option and upload both the above mentioned documents.
- Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Send the duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
- In case of any query, you may write to email@example.com
Central Board of Secondary Education (Head Office)
Shiksha Kendra, 2
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Phone No:- 91-11-22526745