JIPMER Group B & C Admit Card 2023 Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the admit card for Group B and Group C posts on its official website. All those candidates who have applied for JIPMER Group B and C posts such as Junior Administrative Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Dental Hygienist, Junior Translation Officer, Medical Social Worker and other posts from the official website of JIPMER-jipmer.edu.in You can download your admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from the website after providing their login credentials on the official website.
|Latest Update JIPMER Group B and C Exam will be held on 2nd April 2023. All the candidates can download the admit card from the link given below|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
The written examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) for Group B and Group C posts has been scheduled on 2 April 2023. There will be total 100 questions in CBT and total 400 marks will be allotted for the same. Candidates will be provided 90 minutes for the test. Candidates intending to appear for the CBT should note that the questions will be related to the subjects applicable to them (70%) and the rest (30%) of the posts, which will be based on subjects including General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General English, General Mathematics Will be
JIPMER Admit Card 2023
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Dental Hygienist, Junior Translation Officer, Medical Social Worker, Speech Therapist, X Ray Technician Radiography, Anesthesia Technician, Audiology Technician, Dental Mechanic, Ophthalmic Technician, Perfusion Assistant, Pharmacist, Physiotherapy Technician, URO Technician|
|No. Of Posts||80|
|Date Of Online Examination||2 April 2023|
|Admit Card Link||given below|
JIPMER Group B & C Exam Date
As per the sources, JIPMER Group B & C written exam will be conducted on 2nd April 2023. The date on which your written test will be held will be known after downloading the admit card. Because the board exam is in computer mode. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research announced the exam dates for all the various posts. So the applied candidates will participate in the CBT Exam.
How to Download JIPMER Group B and C Admit Card 2023?
- Open the JIPMER Group official website jipmer.edu.in which.
- Find the login page here.
- If you see it, check the link for Group B & C Hall Ticket.
- After clicking a new page of Group B & C Exam Hall Ticket will open.
- After that you have to enter the User ID and Password.
- And finally, click on Login.
- This is your JIPMER Group B & C Hall Ticket 2023 in front of your eyes.
- Take a print out and keep it for the day of the test.