JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the official notification for Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send the Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2023 Application Form through online mode from the official website jnu.ac.in. Interested candidates can apply online for JNU Recruitment 2023 which is till the last date 10 March 2023. Candidates can download official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more details about JNU Steno Recruitment 2023 like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply important links are given below.
JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Posts Name||Various Non-Teaching|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||online process|
JNU Non-Teaching Bharti 2023 | Important date
|Starting Date of Application Form||18 February 2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10 March 2023|
JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 | eligibility criteria
candidate who JNU Recruitment 2023 Want to apply for they should first read all the recruitment information completely. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment, here we are giving all kinds of details like educational qualification and age limit application fee for recruitment, by reading which you can make your application, interested candidates can follow the instructions given below You can apply by following the last date.
JNU Non-Teaching Educational Qualification
- The educational qualification of the candidates will vary according to the post. Candidates must have passed 10th class/ Graduation Degree/ Master Degree from any recognized University to be considered eligible for the concerned post.
JNU Non-Teaching Age Limit
JNU Non-Teaching Application fee
candidate who JNU Jobs 2023 want to apply for. They have to pay the application fee payment of application fee through online mode. The payment is different for all the categories. Which we are telling below. Read the information carefully to apply, if you fill any wrong information in the form, then your form will be rejected. To know the application fee, check the official notification.
|Group B’ and Group ‘C’||UR/EWS/OBC||₹1000/-|
JNU Non-Teaching Selection Process
candidates who JNU vacancy 2023 Applied for will be selected on the basis of their merit. Candidates will have to work very hard to get job in these posts. For this, you should start preparing from now, only then they can work on this post. Apart from this, the selection is explained below.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
How to apply JNU Non-Teaching Application form
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website jnu.ac.in.
- Then Aapplication form Find the link and click on the link.
- Now enter all the details in the application form along with education details.
- Upload all documents photo and signature
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Now click on submit button.
- now full on screen online Application Form will appear.
- Download and take a print out of it for future use.