bsf constable tradesman recruitment 2023 Border Security Force (BSF) has recruited 1284 eligible candidates for the posts of Constable (Tradesmen). bsf recruitment 2023 Notification has been issued. newly proposed BSF Jobs 2023 Undoubtedly there is a wonderful opportunity for every eligible candidates by which they all can grab a government job in a respected organization. The department through its official website bsf recruitment 2023 Application process has been started. So candidates should fill their original form before the last date. bsf application form 2023 Submission is highly recommended. Apart from this, we are giving below all the important details related to recruitment on this page, by reading which you can make your application.
bsf constable tradesman recruitment 2023
|Origin Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of Post||Constable Tradesman|
|No. of vacancies||1284 posts (1220+64)|
|Selection Process||PST, PET, Documentation And Trade Test
|Application Submission Date||26 February 2023|
|Last Date Of Application Submission||27.March.2023
30 days From the date of Advertisement Publications.
BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2023 Important Date
|Application Started||26 February 2023|
|Last Date of Application Submission||27 March 2023|
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2023 | eligibility criteria
candidate who BSF Jobs 2023 Want to apply for they should first read all the recruitment information completely. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment, here we are giving all kinds of details like educational qualification and age limit application fee for recruitment, by reading which you can make your application, interested candidates can follow the instructions given below You can apply by following the last date.
BSF Constable Tradesman Educational Qualification
|Name Of Trades / Posts||Educational Qualification|
|For Trades Of Constable (Carpenter), Constable (Plumber), Constable (Painter), Constable (Electrician), Constable (Pump Operator), Constable (Draughtsman), Constable (Upholster) and Constable (Tin Smith)||1) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board,
2) Two year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute in the similar trade;
One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade;
|For Trades Constable (Cobbler), Constable (Tailor), Constable (Washer Man), Constable (Barber), Constable (Sweeper), Constable (Mali) and Constable (Khoji)||1) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board,
2) Must be Proficient in Respective Trade;
3) Must Qualify Trade Test in the Respective Trade Conducted by Recruitment Board.
|For Trades Constable (Cook), Constable (Water Carrier), Constable (Waiter), Constable (Butcher)||1) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board,
2) National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) Level-1 Course in Food Production Or Kitchen From National Skill Development Corporation Or From the Institute Recognized by National Skill Development Corporation.
bsf constable tradesman age limit
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
bsf constable tradesmen application fee
- Check Official Notification
BSF Constable Tradesmen Pay Scale
|Pay Level||Salary* / Grade Pay|
|matrix Level – 3||Rs. 21,700-69,100 grade pay Rs.2000/- Per Month|
BSF Constable Tradesmen Selection Process
- PST, PET, Documentation And Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
How to apply BSF Constable Tradesmen Application form
- First of all candidates log in to the official website bsf.nic.in.
- Then bsf aapplication form find and click the link
- Now the application form page will open on the screen.
- Download the application form from here.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Attach the copy of all the attested documents along with the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per the board.
- Send the filled application form to the given postal address.