CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will end the online application process for recruitment to the post of Professor in the State Higher Education Department on 12 October 2021 i.e. today. Interested candidates who have not applied yet can apply immediately by visiting the official website psc.cg.gov.in. A total of 595 professor posts are to be recruited by the commission through this recruitment drive.
Age Range- Applicants age should not be less than 31 years and not more than 45 years as on 1st January 2021.
Educational Qualification- Applicants should be PhD holders and should also have a record in the field of research.
CGPSC Professor of positions apply for How to do
- First of all go to the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” tab under the latest section.
- “Professor [उच्च शिक्षा विभाग]-2021” click
- Now click on “Click Here to Register and Apply Online for Professor-2021 (13 September 2021 – 12 October 2021)”.
- Register by clicking on “Register here” and then login to the portal.
- Select the post to apply, fill the details and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and also take a print out for future reference.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category of Chhattisgarh will have to pay Rs.300 application fee, while Rs.400 application fee is applicable for other category candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of applications for CGPSC Personal Interview. A written test may also be conducted to screen applicants.
read this also
JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: Admit card of JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 will be released today, download with these steps
DU Admission 2021: 29086 students applied on the first day of second cut-off, 2593 got approval
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI