IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Application Last Date : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will close the online application window for recruitment to several non-executive posts today. Those candidates who have not applied yet have just today’s chance. IOCL (IOCL official website iocl.com) Apply online To be held on 24 October 2021 and the results will be released by 11 November 2021.
Age Range – Applicants should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 26 years as on 30 September 2021. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification- For more information related to educational qualification, candidates should check the official notice available on the website.
General / EWS / OBC (NCL) category applicants need to pay Rs.150 as application fee (Non-refundable) through SBI e-collect only.
how to apply
- First of all visit the official website www.iocl.com.
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on “Latest Job Openings” under Related Links tab
- Now click on “Click here to apply online” under IOCL, Refinery Division Requirement of Experienced Non Executive Personnel – 2021.
- Select the discipline and proceed with the application process
- Fill the details, pay the fee and submit
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The selection process will consist of a written test and a skill / proficiency / physical test (SPPT). SPPT will be of qualifying nature. Applicants have to secure minimum 40% marks in the written examination to be qualified for further process.
JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: Admit card of JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 will be released today, download with these steps
DU Admission 2021: 29086 students applied on the first day of second cut-off, 2593 got approval
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI