IGNOU July Admission 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU July Admission 2021 The registration process for online distance learning and online programs will end today, 11 October 2021. Interested candidates can register by visiting the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in. Earlier, the last date for filling the application form was 30 September which was later extended due to unavoidable administrative reasons.
Application fee of Rs 200 along with program fee have to give
Admission forms can be submitted online through the online admission system except for international students. Candidates should note that there is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre. IGNOU charges an application fee of Rs 200 along with the program fee. Once the admission form is submitted online, candidates can track the progress of their admission through the login portal.
IGNOU July Admission 2021-ODL How to Apply for Courses and Online Programs
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) at ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the ‘Online Registration’ menu available on the header menu and scroll down to select ‘Fresh Admission’.
- If you are a new applicant then proceed for the registration process or enter user name, password and captcha code to login.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents for admission.
- After that pay the application fee through the online portal available at IGNOU Samarth.
- Click on the submit tab and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
WEAS scheme has also been started
Candidates should note that IGNOU will allow credit transfer of a particular course only after admission to the programme. IGNOU has launched a scheme of Web-Enabled Academic Support (WEAS) for various ODLs.
Note- For more updates on IGNOU July Admission 2021, students visit the official website.
read this also
NEET Phase 2 Registration 2021: NEET Phase 2 registration process over, know further process here
DU Admission 2021: Admission process begins from today under second cut-off list, check details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI