NEET 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 application form correction facility by three days. NTA said that candidates can modify the details submitted during NEET 2021 Phase-2 and Phase-1 registration till October 13.
Candidates may note that National Testing Agency (NTA) may announce NEET Answer Key 2021 after the last date of Phase 2 registration. Keep an eye on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET October 13, 2021 provisional answer key may continue after
In this regard, NTA said that many candidates had requested for extension of correction facility. NEET 2021 provisional answer key is expected to be released only after October 13, when the correction facility will be closed.
NEET 2021 Important updates regarding Phase 2 registration and answer key
- The NTA will issue the provisional answer key only after the completion of the second phase of registration.
- Candidates will be given 4 to 5 days to file the objections (if any).
- The result of NEET 2021 will be completely based on the final answer key, which will be entered on the basis of the objections raised by the candidates.
- NTA will also release the candidate’s response sheet and master question paper on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- As per the previous trend, the result is likely to be released in the third or fourth week of October.
NEET 2021 The exam was held on 12 September 2021
Let us inform that the examination was conducted in offline mode on 12 September 2021 in various examination centers across the country. In case of any discrepancy in filling the application form, candidates may call NTA Help Desk No. 01140759000 and also email @nta.ac.in.
read this also
APPSC Recruitment 2021: Application process for 39 posts of Horticulture Officer starts from today, here is the eligibility criteria
MHT CET 2021: Answer keys of PCM, PCB and Architecture to be released today, download with these steps
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI