MHT CET 2021: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell will release the MHT CET 2021 answer key for PCM, PCB and Architecture streams today, 11 October 2021. Candidates can submit their objections, if any, regarding the answer key from October 12 to October 13 at 5 pm. The State Common Entrance Test Cell will also release the candidate’s response sheet and question paper along with the answer key. Once released, candidates can download it by visiting the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
Result may be released on 28 October 2021
SAIL has not yet declared the official time for the release of answer keys. However as per the official notice dated October 7, 2021, MHT CET Result 2021 will be declared on or before 28 October 2021. Let us inform that about 2.5 lakh candidates appeared for the examination held from 16 to 18 September 2021. The exam was conducted offline strictly following the COVID-19 protocol at various exam centers across the state.
How to Download MHT CET 2021 Answer Key
- First of all visit the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on ‘MHT CET 2021’ section available on the home page
- You will be re-directed to a new window where you can find ‘Candidate Login’.
- Enter the required credentials to log in and download the answer key response sheet and question paper.
- Take a print out of the answer key and other material for future reference.
Note- Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates on MHT CET 2021 answer key, response sheet, result and other details.
read this also
CG MO Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for the posts of Medical Officer, apply soon
DU Admission 2021: Admission process begins from today under second cut-off list, check details