Mumbai University Phd Admission 2021: Mumbai University has invited applications for the online entrance exam for admission to PhD program (PET-2021). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Mumbai University, mu.ac.in.
Last date of application 26 October 2021
The last date to apply is 26 October. Whereas the application fee for general category is Rs 1000 and for reserved category (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC/EWS) application fee is Rs 500. Candidates of final year or semester of master’s degree program can also appear for the entrance exam. At the time of admission, they should have the result of the qualifying exam.
Mumbai University PhD Admission 2021: How to apply for PET 2021
- First of all go to the official website mu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Online application form for PhD entrance examination’.
- A new page will open where you will be directed to the e-Pravesh portal.
- Register yourself as per the details asked and then login to your account by entering your email id and password.
- Now you can fill PET 2021 Application Form
- Upload all the documents and pay the application fee.
- After that click on submit.
- Your application for Mumbai University PhD Admission 2021 has been submitted.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
PET 2021 courses and eligibility criteria available on website
PET 2021 courses and eligibility criteria is available on the official website. The entrance test is for admission to PhD in 79 programs of four Faculty Sciences, Humanities, Commerce and Management, and Interdisciplinary Studies. The exact date and time of the online entrance exam will be announced soon. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of Mumbai University for updates.
read this also
UP TET 2021: Application process for UP TET 2021 begins, know exam details and how to apply
AUD UG Admission 2021: Ambedkar University’s second cut off list 2021 will be released today, check how