Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the UP Teacher Eligibility Test or UP TET 2021 The application process for the same has been started. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam, For more details visit official website updeled.gov.in You can check the notification. Last date to apply for the exam 25 October 2021 Is.
UP TET 2021 primary level classes 1 From 5 It is organized for the recruitment of teachers up to Rs. This upper primary level class 6 From 8 It is also conducted for the recruitment of teachers up to Rs. Tell that UP TET The exam was to be conducted earlier but the covid-19 It was delayed due to the outbreak of the pandemic.
UP TET 2021 dates
- UP TET 2021 Last date to apply – 25 October 2021
- UP TET 2021 Last date for payment of registration fee – 26 October 2021
- UP TET 2021 Last date to print application form or submit registration form – 27 October 2021
- UP TET 2021 admit card – 17 November 2021
- UP TET 2021 Examination- 28 November 2021
- UP TET 2021 Answer key release date – 2 December 2021
- UP TET 2021 Result – 28 December 2021
UP TET 2021 how to apply for
- Firstly the official website updeled.gov.in Go to
- Now click on UP TET 2021 tab, a new window will open.
- Candidates have to click on the notification which reads “UP TET Registration.”
- Candidates will have to first register, verify their registration and then fill the application form.
- For Paper 1, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 600.
- Candidates will have to upload the required documents such as their signature, photograph and other documents.
- Also take a print out of the application form for future reference.
UP TET 2021 exam details
- Examination will be conducted for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be conducted for those who will be teaching class 1 to 5.
- Paper 1 will be conducted in MCQ format and will be of 150 marks.
- In Paper 1, questions will be asked from Language, Mathematics, Environmental Studies and Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Paper 2 will be conducted for the candidates who will be teaching the students of class 6 to 8.
- Paper 2 will be conducted in MCQ mode for 150 minutes.
- The candidates will be asked questions from Language, Science and Mathematics or Science and Social Science, Child Development and Pedagogy.
Note-Candidates are advised to go through the complete official notification before applying for the exam.
read this also
Fssai Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for 254 posts in Food Safety Department, apply from tomorrow
UPPSC GIC Answer Key 2021: Commission has released the answer key of the recruitment examination, raise objections till October 13
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI