On the basis of the first cut off list, the admission process for Under Graduate Courses 2021 in Delhi University (DU) is going on. Meanwhile, University has also issued guidelines on including Kerala Board and other state board subjects in preparation of cut off list. Earlier, Kerala State Board students’ admissions were on hold due to confusion on their mark sheets. were kept on. But later this matter was resolved. Students appearing for DU UG Admission can get more details from the official website du.ac.in .
DU Has recognized three of the Kerala State Boards
The University of Delhi has now recognized three of the Kerala State Boards, ie the Kerala Board of Public Examination and the Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education. The selection of subjects for DU Admission 2021 is entirely based on a decision taken by a committee which decides which subjects of state boards will be on par with CBSE subjects.
DU Admission 2021: Updates on inclusion of Kerala Board and other board subjects
- The committee has decided the guidelines on the basis of factors like theory and practical components, syllabus etc.
- For example, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has a subject titled Mathematics and Statistics, which will be considered equivalent to CBSE Mathematics as per guidelines, Fundamentals of Business Mathematics of Nagaland Board of School Education will also be considered equivalent to Mathematics in CBSE.
- However, Bihar Board of School Education has 50 marks Hindi and English paper in addition to 100 marks paper for both the subjects. The committee has said that 50 marks paper will not be considered for calculating best of four average for applying to DU colleges.
- Accountancy with Computer Accounting of Kerala will not be treated at par with Business Studies of CBSE.
- Madhya Pradesh Business Economics paper will not be treated at par with CBSE Economics.
- Moreover, Maharashtra Board’s Secretarial Practice will not be treated at par with Teaching Business Studies to CBSE students.
As per reports, Delhi University authorities have sent an email to the affiliated colleges asking them to approve the subjects offered by the Kerala Board, which is affiliated to the Council of Boards of School Education in India. However, an official notification or press release is yet to be issued by the university. Students are advised to visit the official website for latest updates on DU Admission 2021.
ये भी पढ़ें