However, this rule is only for lower primary students, till class 4th. For higher classes from 5th to 12th standard, 20 students per class will be allowed to attend physical classes on campus at a time. These are among the primary guidelines for the reopening of Kerala schools, drafted by the state government.
The guidelines have been jointly prepared by the Department of Education and Health
New guidelines regarding Kerala school reopening
- Only one student will be allowed to sit on a bench up to class 7th. However, for classes VIII and above, two students can sit on a bench.
- Schools will be allowed to sit only in the initial days Lunch is not allowed inside the campus during the day.
- Schools have been asked to sanitize classrooms and set up health check-up centers at regular intervals.
- Schools will have to arrange batches and schedules based on the number of students in a class.
- Ten students up to class 4 and 20 students up to class 12 have to attend offline classes at a time inside the campus. is permitted.
- It is mandatory for students, teachers and staff to wear masks and maintain social distance  . Along with this, hands will have to be cleaned regularly.
ये भी पढ़ें