Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 exam or SSC MTS Tier1 2021 exam is being conducted by the commission from 5th October i.e. today. Although this exam was to be started in July 2021 but it was postponed by the commission. Candidates who appeared for the exam can get more details by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. At the same time, the commission has also issued some guidelines for the exam day.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall
Candidates should note that admit card is one of the most important documents and it is mandatory to carry it to the exam center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.
In addition to this, candidates have to carry photo ID proof which will have their date of birth written on it. The date of birth in the photo ID proof will be the same as in the admit card. If it is not so, then the candidates will have to bring the proof of their date of birth. The exam will be conducted till 2 November 2021. It is worth noting that due to the current pandemic, SSC will conduct the exam with the adherence to the appropriate COVID-19 guidelines.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam 2021 Important Guidelines
- Candidates should note that electronic items like mobile phones, calculators, earphones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will have to wear mask and maintain social distance in the examination hall.
- Candidates should note that the exam will be conducted in CBT mode and there will be no negative marking in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates can carry a transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer and admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidates are also advised to fill the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form and take a print out of the same to the examination hall.
- To avoid overcrowding, room numbers and other important details will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates will have to follow it and maintain physical distance.
- After the examination is over, candidates have to wait for the invigilator’s instruction and avoid overcrowding while leaving the examination hall.
- During the examination, candidates will be given rough sheets and pens. Candidates should not take the rough sheet outside the examination hall.
The temperature of the candidates will be checked upon entering the examination hall. Apart from this, the commission has made separate seating arrangements for the candidates having symptoms of fever, cough. To avoid any last minute rush, candidates must reach the exam center well in time. The exam will be conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes and will be of objective type.
read this also
JEE Advanced 2021: Provisional answer key to be released on October 10, check latest update here
AP ECET 2021: Andhra Pradesh ECET 2021 rank card will be released today, download here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI