The online admission process in UG courses is starting in Delhi University today, October 4, 2021, at 10 am. In Phase 1, only those students can participate who are eligible through DU’s 1st cut off list. The last date to apply for Delhi University Admission is 6 October 2021 till 5 PM.
It is noteworthy that the first cut off list of DU 2021 was released by the Individual Affiliated Colleges on 1 October 2021. This year the admission process is completely online and students have been asked not to come to the campus.
OF Admission 2021 Learn how to apply
- Check DU 1st Cut-Off List 2021 and then select the eligible colleges according to your marks.
- Visit the website of the affiliated college and select the course according to your preference.
- Go to the ‘Registration’ link available on the home page and click on it.
- Fill the required details and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the applicable fee and click on submit.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Let us tell you that the approval process will be completed by different colleges on 7 October 2021 at 5 pm. Once approved, colleges will issue provisional admission to each individual candidate.
OF Admission 2021 These documents will be needed for
Documents that will be required for DU Admission 2021 include class 10 and 12 mark sheet and board exam certificate, character certificate, category certificate, migration and transfer certificate and two passport size self-attested photographs. Students who are eligible and interested can visit the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in for more details.
read this also
BSSC Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for hundreds of Mines Inspector posts in Bihar, know how to apply
UP TET 2021: Notification of UP Teacher Eligibility Test released, application process will start from October 7
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI