Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will conduct the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance 2021 on 3rd October 2021. The institute has also released the admit card for the entrance exam on the official website jeeadv.ac.in. Along with this, guidelines for the day of examination and advisory related to Kovid-19 have also been issued for the candidates.
It is necessary for the candidates to follow the COVID-19 guidelines to ensure their safety and health and that of their fellow candidates, an official statement said. According to the order, “To ensure the health and safety of the candidates as per the guidelines of the Government of India, the protocols related to COVID-19 for JEE (Advanced) 2021 will be followed. Adequate measures have been implemented for the safety of all. High standard and fairness in the conduct of examination will not be compromised.”
JEE Advance 2021– general guidelines
- The seating area including keyboard, monitor, webcam, mouse, desk and chair will be completely sanitized before each paper starts. All door handles, stair railings, lift buttons etc. will be disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available at entry gates and at various places inside the rest centre.
- Barcode readers will be available at the entry point to scan the barcode of JEE Advanced Admit Card. After reading the barcode, the candidate will be informed of the lab, hall or roll number. It will not be displayed on the notice board.
- A scribble pad will be placed on the desk of each candidate before the start of each paper for rough work. Candidates are not allowed to bring their own paper.
JEE Advance 2021– What candidates have to do before the exam?
- Adhere to the entry timings mentioned through SMS a day before the exam. This should be done to avoid the crowd at the exam center and to maintain social distancing.
- Fill the Kovid-19 Self Declaration (Undertaking) on the Admit Card as per the given instructions.
- Wear your own mask at all times. Carry your own bottle of sanitizer and a transparent bottle of water.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. Follow the instructions given by the test center staff.
- Before entering the examination center, wash your hands with soap and hand sanitizer.
- At the time of entry, the self-declaration form filled on the admit card and body temperature will be checked.
- No candidate will be denied permission to appear in the examination unless he/she violates the COVID-19 guidelines.
JEE Advance 2021– These instructions have to be followed during the exam
- Only one scribble pad will be given to a candidate. The candidate has to sign on the scribble pad after entering his/her name and JEE Advanced 2021 registration number in the space provided.
- Register your attendance during both the papers by signing in to the roll list.
- After the commencement of Paper 2, hand over the admit card along with the self declaration form duly filled and signed to the invigilator. If a candidate forgets to hand over the admit card, he/she may also be disqualified from the exam.
read this also
BHU UET, PET 2021: NTA releases new dates for reschedule exam, know when which exam is
DU First Cut off List 2021: First cut-off list for admission in UG courses today, here step by step understand the admission process
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI