University Grant Commission, National Eligibility Test or UGC NET 2021 admit card can be issued on 1 October 2021 i.e. today. National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the admit card for the December/June cycle of the exam. Although the official confirmation regarding the release date has not been made yet, but it is quite likely that the admit card of UGC NET 2021 will be issued today. Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets by visiting the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
It is worth noting that the UGC NET 2021 examinations will start from 6 October 2021, but due to conflicts of some exams with other exams, they have been re-scheduled. Overall, the exams will end on 19 October 2021. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card- Important Dates
- Admit card issue date – 1 October 2021
- UGC NET Exam 2021 October 6 – 8 and 17 – 19 October 2021
Candidates should note that the date of issue of admit card has not been officially confirmed yet. However, the exam dates are final and as per the revised schedule.
UGC NET How to Download 2021 Admit Card
- First of all go to the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘UGC NET 2021 Admit Card Download’ (Direct link will be activated later).
- Enter your application number and password.
- Your UGC NET Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates should note that the admit card of UGC NET 2021 will contain all the necessary details related to the examination and examination. This will include personal details, venue, exam timing, etc. If any discrepancy is found in the details, candidates will have to inform the exam conducting authority.
read this also
TS PGECET 2021: Telangana State PGECET 2021 first round of counseling to begin from October 4- Reports
DU First Cut off List 2021: First cut-off list for admission in UG courses today, here step by step understand the admission process
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI