DU First Cut off List 2021: The University of Delhi (DU) will release the first cut-off list for admission to merit-based undergraduate (UG) courses on October 1, 2021 i.e. today. After the first cut off list of DU, the second and third list will come on 9 October and 16 October respectively. While releasing the cut-off list schedule, the university has also said that, if the seats remain vacant even after the third cut-off list of DU, then the fourth cut-off list will also be released.
The list will be released on the websites of DU affiliated colleges as well as on the official site of Delhi University. It is worth noting that this year also due to the Kovid-19 epidemic, the DU UG admission process will be made online. More information about this is available on the official website du.ac.in.
Entire admission process will be contactless
Delhi University will also follow the contactless admission process this year to admit students for the academic year 2021-22. Under DU’s online admission process, students who meet the DU cut-off can register online on the college or department’s websites without visiting the colleges.
DU First Cut Off List 2021: Step by Step understand DU UG Admission Process
- After the release of the first cut off list 2021, students will have to select the college of their choice and a course on the admission portal dashboard. They have to check whether they are eligible for the option they are filling.
- After doing so, students must ensure that they complete the DU UG admission form in all respects. These forms will be duly verified and scrutinized by the members of the Admission Committee.
- On receipt of the filled form, the Convenor of Admission will keep an eye on the matters recommended for admission. After this, they will be sent to the respective college principals for final approval.
- If a college rejects an application or candidate, they will also have to explain the reason why they did so.
- After following these steps, students will have to upload all the required documents on the portal for verification.
- These documents include – Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 12 or qualifying exam, class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate, caste certificate / EWS certificate (if applicable), transfer certificate from school, migration certificate from board, character certificate and university OMR form of registration.
- Students should keep in mind that if any of these documents is missing, then their admission can be cancelled.
- After all the documents are uploaded, the fee has to be paid and the slip generated will have to be kept safe.
- After all these steps, students will get a confirmation from the respective college whether their admission is secured or not.
Other cut-off lists will also be released after DU First Cut Off List 2021. Students should note that after the release of the first cut off list, they will also be given the option of ‘seat shifting’.
read this also
JNVST Result 2021 Declared: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the result of entrance examination in class 6, check here
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for hundreds of apprentice posts in Eastern Railway, 10th pass youth should apply from October 4
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI