IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021: Admission is going on for various courses in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Today is the last date for registration for admission in MBA and July session. Candidates who have not yet registered for MBA and MBA (Banking and Finance) courses for the July 2021 session can register online through the official website of IGNOU. Documents required for registration include scanned photograph, sign, age proof, proof of educational qualification, experience certificate, category certificate and BPL certificate. A non-refundable fee of Rs 200 will be charged at the time of admission.
IGNOU 2021 Registration-How to Apply
- First of all go to the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the official notification which reads “Online Admission Portal for All Programs Link for July 2021 Session (Except Certificate) has been extended till 30 September 2021.”
- After that a new window will open
- To apply for ODL courses, click on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- To apply for online courses, candidates need to click on ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- Now first of all you have to register with your name, mobile number, after that fill the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online with the help of net banking or credit or debit card.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
These documents will be needed
While applying for the programme, candidates must have these documents with them. Which includes scanned photograph, scanned signature, a copy of age proof. Candidates should also have scanned copy of Educational Qualification and Experience. Candidates keep checking the official website for more information regarding this. Candidates should also note that the scanned photograph and signature should be less than 100 KB.
UPCET Result 2021: UP CET 2021 exam results declared, check result here
Gate 2022 Registration: Today is the last date of application for GATE exam, apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI