Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the hall ticket for the written examination of Dental Surgeon posts. Registered candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of the Commission at opsc.gov.in using username or mobile number or email and password.
The exam will be held on 3rd October 2021 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Whereas PWD category candidates will be allowed to take the exam from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. A total of 1023 candidates have been shortlisted for the written test.
OPSC How to Download Admit Card for Dental Surgeon Posts
- First of all go to the official website opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Download Admit Card and Instructions for Written Examination for Recruitment of Dental Surgeon to be held on 03.10.2021”.
- Enter your User Name / Mobile Number / Email and Password.
- Click on submit and download your admit card.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Candidates will be selected by OPSC on the basis of written examination of 200 marks (70% weightage) and career marking (30%). The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 82 vacant posts of Dental Surgeons for the Odisha Medical and Health Services cadre under the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
read this also
JNVST Result 2021: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th-11th class result, provisional list released, how to check
‘Patriotic Curriculum’ will be implemented in Delhi schools from today, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will launch
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI