The Board of Secondary Education, BSE Odisha has started the application process of Odisha HSC Exam 2023 from Friday. School heads can enroll the names of class 9 students for HSC examinations on the official website of the board, bseodisha.ac.in. As per the official notice, only Head of Schools can enroll students for HSC 2023 Exam
The registration process will end on October 8 and students applying for class 10th exams will have to enroll before 11:45 pm. However, schools which submit fees late can submit their application forms till October 9.
Odisha HSC 2023 exam how to enroll for
- Visit the official website of BSE Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘Online Registration for HSC Exam 2023’ on the home page
- A new login page will re-open on the screen.
- Now, enter the school code and password to login.
- Odisha HSC 2023 Application Form will pop up on the screen
- Fill the form, cross check the details and submit.
- Save and download the form, take a print out if necessary.
Students have to submit their details and documents like name, parent’s name, Aadhar card number, scanned photo and scanned complete signature etc.
School The application criteria to be filled by the head are
- school profile
- Students Registration
- Registered Students List
- Registered Teachers List
- Download Descriptive Roll Sheet
- change the password
read this also
UPSC Results 2020: Tina Dabi’s sister Riya Dabi gets success in UPSC, know what she wants to do as an officer
UPSC CSE Final Result 2020: 23 students of Jamia RCA get success in UPSC exam, 6 girls also outshine
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI