Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for various Non-Executive posts. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Oil, iocl.com Candidates should note that the application process for these posts will close on 12 October at 5 PM.
Indian Oil will recruit 513 posts through this recruitment drive. The exam will be conducted tentatively on October 24 and results will be declared by November 11.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 21st September 2021
- Last Date for Application – 12 October 2021
- Date of printout of online application form along with supporting documents – 23 October 2021
- Probable date of written test – 24 October 202
- Probable date for release of written test result – 11 November 2021
Education Qualification varies from post to post. As per prescribed qualifications candidates will have to one regular full time course from a recognized Indian University/Institute ;/Diploma course (As part of the course Industrial Training A sandwich diploma with course without any break   must have   minimum 50% marks(45% for SC/ST & PWD category) For candidates of
Age Limit-The minimum age to apply for the post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 26 years. Age will be calculated from 30 September 2021. There will be relaxation in upper age for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates as per government norms.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site of IOCL at iocl.com.
- After Career Link Click on Recruitment Opening Link.
- A new page will open where candidates have to click on the link of Non Executive Posts to apply.
- Select a topic from the list on the page and proceed.
- Enter the required details and pay the application fee.
- Once done click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Selection Process will consist of Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT). SPPT will be of qualifying nature. A candidate has to secure minimum 40% marks in the written test to appear in the further process.
ये भी पढ़ें