Career in Fashion Designing: Fashion design has become a necessity since last few years. It has become so ingrained in our mind that everything we buy or wear today should definitely make a fashion statement. As the fashion industry is developing and associated with this field Courses are also coming up and fashion designing has also made a place in the academic field. Today there are many fashion design courses at UG and PG level. These courses groom the students according to the world of fashion fashion. fashion designing for students, textile industry, Get to learn a lot about Fashion Management and so on
fashion designing (UG-PG) Eligibility Criteria for
Fashion design colleges and institutes have set certain eligibility criteria which students must fulfill in order to apply for admission in fashion design courses.
and Eligibility Criteria for Courses
- Students seeking admission in fashion designing courses at UG level must have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized board in India.
- Students for admission in fashion designing course NOT, DAT, UCEED And NIFT Like the entrance examination also has to be qualified.
PG Eligibility Criteria for Courses
- Students applying for PG courses in Fashion Designing must have passed Bachelor’s program in the relevant field from a recognized College/University in India with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates should have IIAD, CEED, NID DAT And may have to appear for many other entrance exams.
Eligibility for Diploma Courses
for admission to diploma courses, Students must have completed 10+2 level with at least 40 – 50 percentile from a recognized board in India.
Course in Fashion Designing
Courses like Bachelor of Fashion Designing, B.Sc in Fashion Designing, Bachelor of Fashion Communication, Diploma in Fashion Designing can be done in Fashion Designing. Different courses are offered in different institutes, whose duration is also different. These courses can be of 1 to 4 years duration.
Do fashion designing course from here
- National Institute of Design (NOT)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF)
- Symbiosis Center of Design (SID)
- Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT)
- SNDT Premlila Vitthaldas Polytechnic
Scope and salary of fashion designing in India and abroad
The fashion industry and its related businesses are growing every day. Its growing potential has developed a high demand for fashion related courses at various levels of education. With this there has been a rise in international as well as domestic fashion businesses which have also opened up career options for fashion design aspirants. Students who successfully complete their course in Fashion Design from good institute, International and domestic fashion brands and companies, magazines, Big labels recruit. At the same time, some students also start their own fashion business after doing a course in fashion designing. After becoming a fashion designer, you can earn from 50 to 60 thousand rupees a month.
read this also
BPSC CDPO Exam 2021: Child Development Project Officer Preliminary Exam 2021 postponed, this is the big reason
UP JEECUP 2021: Third round seat allotment list will be released today, check with these steps
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI