JNU Reopening: Recently, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority has allowed the reopening of educational institutions with 50 percent capacity. The authority has issued detailed guidelines for the reopening of educational institutions in Delhi. In view of that, Jawaharlal Nehru University has decided to open its campus in a phased manner. The campus will be opened for PhD scholars before tomorrow. The university has said that every student will have to submit a negative RT-PCR test report 72 hours in advance on reaching the campus. It has been told in the official notice that the seating capacity in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Central Library has been made 50 percent as per the guidelines. The library will also be cleaned at regular intervals. The detailed guidelines students should know before the campus reopens.
JNU campus going to reopen from tomorrow, know SOP
- Schools and central libraries will remain closed during this time.
- Without a mask, admission to the campus is not allowed.
- After reaching the campus, students are expected to fill up self-declared forms and follow the guidelines issued by the Delhi Disaster Management Authority on August 30.
- Those living in the Containment Zone will not be allowed to enter the campus.
- Social distancing will have to be followed, all public areas will be cleaned equally.
- Students will be allowed on-campus counseling or guidance to provide emotional support during these difficult times.
- Students entering the campus will have to submit the negative report of RTPCR 72 hours in advance.
- Students suffering from any disease are not advised to come to the campus. The option of online class will continue for such students.
- Students reporting symptoms of corona should go to the health center or isolate themselves.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI