NEET PG 2021: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG Admit Card 2021 date has been declared. NEET PG admit card will be issued on 6th September 2021. The exam will be held on September 11. Candidates will be able to download the admit card after it is issued on the official website of National Board of Examination, nbe.edu.in.
A total of 1 lakh 74 thousand 886 candidates have registered for NEET PG 2021. Candidates should note that admit cards issued before 18 April 2021 are not valid for the revised exam date. Candidates are advised to download the new admit card from the official website from 6th September.
NEET PG admit card 2021This is the latest update regarding
- National Board of Examination will issue the admit card on 6th September 2021.
- NBE will not issue any admit card to the candidates declared ineligible during the registration process.
- NBE reserves the right to withdraw the permission of any candidate even after the issue of admit card or roll number.
- The eligibility of the candidates released for NEET PG 2021 exam will be purely provisional. NBE will inform the candidates about the availability of admit card through SMS or email alert.
- The exact address and location of the examination centers will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates will have to behave appropriately for COVID-19
The official notice issued regarding NEET PG Admit Card 2021 states that, “Candidates will be provided with a Protective Face Shield, Face Mask and Sanitizer Pouch in person at the Test Centers. COVID Appropriate behavior at all times during the conduct of NBEMS Examination. Candidates will have to download their admit card from the NBE website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
Note- Keep checking the website of National Board of Examination or NBE for latest updates on NEET PG Admit Card 2021.
read this also
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Admit card issued for IA and constable recruitment exam 2021, download with these steps
DU Admission 2021: St. Stephen’s College releases first cut-off list, Economics Honors cut-off 99.5%
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI