SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently issued the admit card for the pre-examination of recruitment for the posts of Pharmacist. The candidates who had applied online for these posts can visit the official website of SBI. www.sbi.co.in You can download your admit card by visiting According to SBI, these posts of pharmacist will be recruited under clerical cadre.
The Preliminary Exam of this recruitment will be conducted on 13 September 2021 in various cities of the country. The candidates who will clear this exam will be called for mains exam. The candidates who pass both the exams will get this job. According to SBI, the protocols of corona epidemic will be strictly followed during the examination.
How to download admit card
1. First of all the applied candidates should visit the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in will go on.
2. Here they have to click on the Careers option on the home page. After this you will get the link to download the admit card.
3. On clicking this link, a new window will open in front of you in which you will have to enter registration number / application number, date of birth, captcha code and other necessary details.
4. After filling this information, as soon as you click on login, the admit card will appear on your screen. First of all you download it.
5. After downloading the admit card, all the candidates must take a print out of it and keep it with them. You have to carry it to the exam center.
keep these things in mind
After downloading your admit card, read the instructions given on it thoroughly. In this you will get information about the exam date, exam center along with the necessary documents to be carried there. If you have got the Kovid-19 vaccine, then also take its certificate with you. Wear a mask at the exam center and follow social distancing.
Also Read: DUET 2021: Delhi University Entrance Test 2021 Dates Announced, Check Full Schedule Here
UGC NET 2021: Changes in the date of UGC NET exam, check revised schedule here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI