KCET 2021 Answer Key: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) answer key has been released. The answer key has been released for the examination held on 28 and 29 August 2021. Candidates can download the provisional answer keys of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology papers by visiting the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates should note that the objections on the answer key can be raised till 5:30 PM on 4th September 2021.
Candidates can submit their objections online along with justification by selecting the link on the website of Karnataka Examination Authority. The authority will not entertain the objection of proper mention of explanation or version code and question number or proper mention of the subject. The result of KCET 2021 is likely to be declared on 20 September 2021 and the counseling is expected to start in the first week of October.
KCET How to Download Answer Key and Raise Objection
- First of all go to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Go to the Latest Announcement section available on the homepage.
- Click on a suitable link and download the answer key in PDF format.
- Alternatively, click on the link for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology here.
- Take a print out of KCET Answer Key 2021 for future reference.
- Go to ‘Candidates Login’ to raise objections.
- Enter User ID, Password and Captcha to login.
- Fill the objection form as per the specified format, pay the applicable fee and submit.
KCET 2021 Result Final answer key will be based on
Candidates have to submit supporting documents for their objection in PDF format. The decision of the Subject Expert Committee is final in preparing the final KCET Answer Key 2021. The KCET 2021 result will be completely based on the final answer key. To avoid last minute hassle, candidates are advised to download KCET answer key 2021 and raise their objections within the time limit.
read this also
Jamia Millia Islamia: Jamia University Polytechnic Diploma Course gets recognition from AICTE
Chhattisgarh School Reopening: 6th, 7th, 9th and 11th schools open from today with 50% attendance, these are the conditions
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI