NABARD Admit Card 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the admit card for the recruitment examination to be held for 157 posts of Assistant Manager, Manager and Officer. The candidates who had applied online for these posts can visit the official website of the bank. www.nabard.org You can download your admit card by visiting This recruitment exam will be conducted this month at various centers across the country. Those who will clear the exam will be called for the upcoming process. Applications were invited for these posts recently. Thousands of candidates have filled the application form.
How to download admit card
1. Firstly candidates visit the official website of IDBI Bank www.nabard.org will go on. Here they have to click on the Careers option.
2. Here you will see the link to download the admit card of this recruitment, click on it. After this a new window will open in front of you.
3. Here you have to enter the required details including your roll number/application number, password, captcha code. After that click on Login.
4. After that your admit card will appear on the screen, which you can download. Take a print out of it and keep it with you.
5. In the admit card, you will get information about the exam date, exam time, exam center and necessary guidelines.
keep these things in mind
After downloading your admit card, read the instructions given on it thoroughly. Do not forget to carry your admit card, Aadhar card and one passport size photograph to the examination center. Apart from this, if you have got the Kovid vaccination done, then also take its certificate to the examination center. Go to the examination center with a mask and strictly follow social distancing.
Also read: Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for 6720 posts of contract based TGT, apply from September 4
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI