Parents keep these things in mind before sending them to school
- Keep checking your child’s temperature continuously, if you are sending them to school, explain them well about the importance of wearing a mask and tell them not to take off the mask.
- If the child is feeling ill, do not send him to school.
- Tell your children about social distancing or social distancing and explain to them why it is important to follow it.
- Teach children to take off the mask only when no one is 6 feet away from them.
- Teach children also that if they are touching something, then sanitize their hands frequently or go to the washroom of the school and wash their hands.
- If the child goes by school bus, then explain to him that social distancing should be maintained in the school bus also.
- Students should take their breakfast and lunch with them to school. Students like to share their tiffin but now explain them not to share their food, even if they are doing, then they have to maintain social distance even at that time.
Schools will also have to take many measures keeping in mind the health of the students.
Schools should have sanitizer dispensers.
Special care should be taken for the cleanliness of classrooms and washrooms in schools.
The teaching and non-teaching staff of the schools should be fully vaccinated.
Students should be seated in classes with social distancing.
ये भी पढ़ें