SNAP TEST Registration 2021: Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune is starting the registration process for Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test (SNAP 2021) from 31st August 2021 i.e. today. Online registration will be done for SNAP 2021. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website snaptest.org. The last date to fill the SNAP application form is November 27. SNAP 2021 exam is being conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune and the students appearing for this exam aim to pursue MBA from various Symbiosis institutes. SNAP 2021 test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
SNAP Test 2021 how to apply for
- First of all go to the official website snaptest.org.
- Register on the SNAP 2021 admission portal by entering the required credentials.
- SNAP application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the SNAP Application Form with all the details asked.
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the SNAP application fee through payment gateway like UPI.
- Now submit your form.
- Save the application form for future reference.
SNAP Test 2021 For Eligibility
Students applying for the exam must be a graduate from any recognized university or institute with minimum 50% marks. At the same time, students belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category should have 45 percent marks. Students who are appearing in the final year examination of their undergraduate (UG) degree this year can also apply.
read this also
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for hundreds of Forest Guard posts for 12th pass youth, apply like this
NIACL Recruitment 2021: Golden opportunity for graduate youth to become administrative officer, apply like this
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI