Metro Recruitment 2021: A golden opportunity has come for BTech, BE, MBA degree holders to get a job in Metro. Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited applications for a total of 11 posts. These posts include posts like DGM/ JGM/ AGM (Finance & Accounts) and Manager.
These recruitments will be on contract basis. Initially this recruitment will be for a period of two years though it can be extended for a longer period depending upon the requirements and performance of the candidate as well as the existing terms and conditions.
- DGM/JGM/AGM (Finance & Accounts) – 2 Posts
- DGM (BIM): 01 Post
- Manager (Lifts & Escalators): 01 Post
- Manager (MEP): 02 Posts
- Manager (Power System & SCADA): 01 Post
- Manager (Electrical Traction): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Traction): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Power System): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Bills): 01 Post
- DGM/JGM/AGM (Finance & Accounts) – 90,000/- to 1,20,000/-
- DGM (BM) – 90,000/-
- Manager (Lifts & Accelerators/MEP/Power Systems & SCADA/Electrical Traction/Traction/Power Systems/Bills)-80,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Bills)- Rs.60,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Traction/Power Systems) – 70,000/-
- DGM/JGM/AGM (Finance & Accounts)- Graduation from AICTE recognized institute and CA qualified. Along with at least 13 to 17 years of experience is necessary.
- DGM (BM) – B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Manager (Lifts & Accelerators/MEP/Power Systems & SCADA/Electrical Traction/Traction/Power Systems/Bills)- BE/B.Tech
- Deputy (Traction/Power Systems) – BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Manager (Bills)-B.Com with MBA Finance Degree.
Applications for all these posts can be made till September 10. For more information related to recruitment, candidates should visit the official website https://chennaimetrorail.org/ Must visit.
Applicants are advised to read the recruitment notification carefully before applying. Click here to view notification.
how to apply
- The application is to be done offline.
- Applicants are required to send their application along with other necessary documents to Joint General Manager, Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Ponmile High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai- 600107.
Bihar ITI Admit Card: Admit card of Bihar ITI Exam 2021 released, exam is on 5th September
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the posts of driver, 10th pass apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI