Maharashtra PSC Admit Card 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the admit card for Combined Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021. The prelims exam for Non-Gazetted and Group-B posts is scheduled to be held on 4 September 2021. Candidates can get more information related to the exam by visiting the official website of MPSC, mpsconline.gov.in.
MPSC Combined Subordinate Service Prelims exam is being conducted for recruitment to a total of 806 posts. Out of the total vacancies, 650 posts are for Police Sub Inspector, 67 vacancies are for Assistant Section Officer and 89 posts are for State Tax Inspector.
MPSC How to Download Admit Card 2021
- First of all go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, mpsconline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Download Admission Certificate’ available on the homepage.
- Alternatively click on the direct link MPSC Admit Card 2021 here.
- Enter the credentials like Mobile Number/Email ID/Application ID/Aadhaar Number and click on Login.
- MPSC Admit Card 2021 for Subordinate Services Preliminary Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your admit card and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Entry will not be available in the examination hall without admit card
Candidates should note that the admit card is a mandatory document to appear for the exam. Candidates will have to carry their admit card along with a photo ID to the exam center. Entry will not be allowed in the exam center without the admit card. Let us inform that the details of exam time, duration, venue etc. are mentioned on the MPSC Admit Card 2021. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be held on 11 April 2021, but it was postponed due to the Kovid 19 epidemic. The candidates who clear the prelims will be eligible to appear in the main exam.
read this also
AKTU Result 2021: AKTU MCA, MBA and BHMCT final year result released, check how
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: Exam is on 12th September, prepare for the exam with these tips in the last 15 days
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI