Karnataka High Court has invited applications for the various posts of Second Division Assistant (SDA). Interested candidates can see the notification and apply on the official website of Karnataka High Court at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates to apply for these posts should note that at present the application process is going on and the last date to apply is 24th September. The last date for submission of application fee or challan is also 27th September.
Vacancy Details– Let us inform that this recruitment drive is being conducted by the Karnataka High Court to recruit 142 vacant posts.
Application fee- The application fee for general category and OBC candidates has been fixed at Rs.350. Whereas the application fee for SC/ST and Persons with Benchmark Disability is Rs.200. Candidates can deposit the fee online through SBI Payment Gateway or by Challan, or at SBI Branch.
Karnataka HC How to Apply for Recruitment 2021
- First of all go to the official website of Karnataka High Court karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the notification number HCRB/SDA-5/2021 on the homepage.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee Online or Through SBI Challan.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Note- Candidates are advised to visit the official website and check the notification for details related to eligibility criteria.
ये भी पढ़ें