The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Improvement and Compartment Examination for class 10th and 12th students on August 25, 2021. The 10th and 12th improvement and compartment examination will be conducted by the board in offline mode. The Improvement Exam is being conducted for those students who were not satisfied with the results obtained from the Alternative Assessment Scheme.
The 10th examinations will start on August 25 with the Information Technology paper, while the 12th examinations will start with the English core subject. Class 10 Information Technology paper will be held between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for a duration of two hours, while Class 12 English core subject paper will be held for a duration of three hours from 10:30 am to noon. Will be held till 1:30 pm.
CBSE 10th-12th Improvement and Compartment Exam Admit Card issued
CBSE has already released the admit cards for private, improvement and compartment exams. To download and access CBSE admit card, students need to use their registration number, previous year roll number or name.
CBSE 10th and How to Download Hall Ticket for 12th Improvement Compartment Exam
- First of all go to CBSE website
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Submit the details and download your admit card.
exam day guidelines
- Students will have to follow all the covid protocols at the examination centres.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the CBSE Admit Card.
- Mention in CBSE Hall Ticket Students must reach the CBSE exam center before the reporting time.
- The offline centre-based private, compartment and improvement examination for CBSE class 10 students will continue till September 8, while for class 12 students the exam will end on September 15.
read this also
IAS Success Story: How to keep yourself positive after failing in UPSC? Learn from IAS officer Anisha Tomar
IAS Success Story: After leaving the job of lakhs, came to UPSC, after years of struggle, Ravi Jain became an IAS officer
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI