GIC Admit Card 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India has released the admit card for the recruitment exam to be held for 44 posts of officers. The candidates who had applied online for these posts can visit the GIC website www.gicofindia.com You can go and download your admit card.
The examination of this recruitment will be conducted on 29 August 2021. Last March, the General Insurance Corporation had issued a notification inviting applications for these posts. Thousands of candidates have applied for these posts. Those who will pass this GIC exam and make a place in the merit list, they will be selected.
How to download admit card
1. Candidates applying for these posts first visit the official website of General Insurance Corporation of India www.gicofindia.com Go to
2. On the home page, you will see the option of careers, click on it. When you click on it, a new page will open in front of you.
3. Here you will see the Call Letter for the Recruitment of Scale I Officers examination link on which you have to click.
4. On clicking this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the registration number, password and captcha code. After entering your details you have to click on Login.
5. On clicking this, the admit card will appear on your screen, which you can download in PDF format. All the candidates must take a print out of their admit card and keep it.
6. Read the instructions given on the admit card carefully. In it, you will get information about the necessary documents to be taken to the examination center and the rules to be followed there.
There will be recruitment on these posts
According to the notification of the corporation, this recruitment exam is to be conducted for a total of 44 posts. There are 15 posts for Finance Chartered Accountant, 15 for General Officer, 4 for Legal Officer and 10 for Insurance Officer. In March 2021, the corporation had sought applications for these posts.
Also read: KSP Police Recruitment 2021: Apply for 387 Civil Constable Posts, 6th September is the last date
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI