Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the result of interview for the posts of Grade 2 Medical Officer- Pediatrician and Anesthetist. The candidates who appeared for the interview round can visit the official website of the commission, uppsc.up.nic.in. You can check and download your result by visiting.
A total of 181 candidates were shortlisted for the post of Pediatrician and 114 for the post of Anesthetist. The interview was conducted from 26th to 30th July and 2nd August to 4th August in two shifts – 10.00 AM and 2.00 PM.
total 1190 Recruitment drive is being conducted for recruitment to the posts
A total of 1190 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment drive, out of which 600 are for the post of Pediatrician and 590 for Anesthetist. However, due to non-availability of eligible candidates, 419 posts of Pediatrician and 476 posts of Anesthetist are vacant. Fresh recruitment will be done on the remaining posts.
UPPSC MO Grade II How to Download Interview Result
- Firstly visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “Result of Advertisement No. 1/2021-2022, Medical and Health Services Department, U.P. (Allopathy) / Medical Officer (Grade-II) Paediatrician, S-08/03″ or “Result of Advertisement No.1/2021-2022, Medical and Health Service Department, U.P. (Allopathy)/ Medical Officer (Grade-II) Anesthetist S-08/02”
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check and Download Result
- Take a printout for future reference
read this also
Children orphaned in the pandemic will get free education in their previous school- DoE
NEET UG 2021 Exam: Record 16 lakh + candidates registered for NEET-UG 2021, read full news
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI