Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is all set to start counseling for admission to MDS courses. Candidates who have qualified the Medical Entrance Exam can register for counseling for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) admission by visiting the official website mcc.nic.in from 20 August 2021 i.e. today. The committee has already released the detailed schedule on its official website.
As per the schedule, the registrations for NEET MDS Counseling 2021 will be open till August 24. NEET MDS 2021 counseling will be held in two rounds. Candidates should note that a valid email id and mobile number will be required to register themselves for NEET MDS Counseling 2021.
NEET MDS counseling How to apply for
- First of all go to the official website mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link “NEET MDS Counselling”.
- Now select the stream (Medical or Dental).
- Next, fill in the required details including a valid mobile number and an email ID.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs 1000 and submit. After that save the registered login credentials
- After MDS counseling registration, candidates have to select the seats and colleges in the order of preference from the available options.
NEET MDS counseling Documents required for this is the list
Students will also have to submit certain documents and details to complete their NEET MDS registration for MDS counselling. Check the list of documents here
- NEET MDS Result
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Marksheet of BDS (1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examination)
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- BDS Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Certificate of completion of internship on or before 31st March
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate
- Valid ID Proof- PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card
- SC / ST certificate issued by the competent authority in Hindi or in English
- OBC certificate issued by the authority (not for creamy layer)
- Disability certificate issued by medical board only
Choice filling and locking To be held from August 21 to August 24
Significantly, after completing the registration, students will have the option to select their course and college of their choice. Choice filling and locking will be conducted from August 21 to August 24. Thereafter, the committee will upload the seat allotment list on August 25 as per the preferences of the applicants and their scores.
read this also
IAS Success Story: Once the school people said that you will fail, then Nitin Shakya decided to become an IAS, succeeded like this
ASRB Recruitment 2021: Apply for many posts of Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board by 23 August, see details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI