Delhi University or DU has announced the date of registration for admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses. The registration process for undergraduate merit-based programs will continue from August 2 to August 31, while the registration for post graduate, Delhi University Entrance Examination (DUET), PhD and MPhil programs is scheduled to be held on July 26 and will close on August 21. Going to do.
DU admission portal will also launch
Announcing the Delhi University UG and PG registration dates, the university also said that an admission portal will be launched soon to make the DU admission process hassle-free. DU says that this portal will allow students to fill admission forms, pay fees and check details without any hassle from home.
DU Admission 2021- 10 points
- The total number of UG seats in the university is 65,000 and the total number of PG seats is 20,000.
- Admission to undergraduate courses will be merit based as in the previous year. There will be no change in the eligibility criteria for the candidates.
- The university will release the first cut-off list from September 7 to 10. The admission process is likely to be completed in September.
- Centralized admission to UG courses will be done through one registration cum application form. All departments and colleges will use the same form. For PG courses, students are required to fill a registration form, but if they are opting for more than one programme, they will have to pay a separate fee.
- The number of Delhi University courses for which the entrance test will be conducted has been increased from nine to 13 from this year. The four new courses for which admission will take place from this year are Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics and Masters of Physiotherapy.
- DUET 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for all PG courses, selected undergraduate programmes, MPhil and PhD programs for which the dates will be announced soon.
- Non-NET candidates who want admission in PhD and MPhil programs will have to appear for DUET 2021.
- The college can admit students up to 5 percent of its total intake strength using Extracurricular Activities (ECA) and Sports Quota.
- Like last year, this year also the admission process will be completely online.
- There will be no change in the registration fee for merit based and entrance based admission.
read this also
Indian IT sector will hire one lakh 50 thousand fresh graduates, know big news
CBSE Board Results 2021: Know when the CBSE Board’s 10th-12th results can come
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI